Phil Taffley returns to the show to talk about a recent trip to the unheralded Latvia and Lithuania
The Kid is Back!!! This week I discuss
- A recent video demonstrating some poor customer service on a Vietnamese tourist bus
- Thailand’s revolt against Begpackers
- Why people immediately stand up once plane has landed and the unfasten seatbelt light has come on, when they are in a window seat in row 30
I recall my 1st trip back to London since my night at London Bridge during the unfortunate terrorist attacks. The weekend was very much travel and podcast related. I also cover some of the latest news coming out of the travel and backpacking world.
Nope, this is not about buying half price Vienettas, Hayley joins me to review our recent trip to Iceland and discuss 5 different ways we saved some serious money. As well as some budgeting tips, hear about:
- How this trip nearly didn’t happen
- Experiencing Iceland’s record snowfall since 1937
- Why you shouldn’t necessarily visit the famous Blue Lagoon
- Taking a Game of Thrones tour led by one of the actors
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS POST. THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO GET LIKES AND VIEWS OFF THE BACK OF THIS HORRIFIC EVENT.
On Saturday night, I was at London Bridge during the terror attacks. I recall the how the events played out from my point of view. Thank you to the police who kept us all safe
I take a look at how past experiences abroad have given me a greater understanding of the fallout from the Manchester tragedy and the upcoming UK general election.
On this weeks episode I discuss
- the top 10 most liveble cities in the world according to a recent study
- why you should travel by following your passion
- how more backpackers are visiting Tasmania