Phil Taffley returns to the show to talk about a recent trip to the unheralded Latvia and Lithuania
On this weeks episode I discuss
- the top 10 most liveble cities in the world according to a recent study
- why you should travel by following your passion
- how more backpackers are visiting Tasmania
On this weeks episode, I discuss the latest stories coming out of the travel and backpacking world. Hear about:
- Backpackers who are unable to claim on their travel insurance for injuries in scooter crashes around South East Asia
- The future of tours to Leo Di Caprio’s ‘The Beach’
- A German Backpacker who was eaten alive by bed bugs in a Sydney Hostel
I talk about the biggest stories of the week coming out of the travel and backpacking world. Hear about:
- The end of the 457 visa in Australia. Why the government are tightening up sponsorship and how it will affect future applicants
- Bangkok banning the sale of “street food”. Is this travelling favourite really going to end?
- The rise of the “Beg”packer. Find out what a begpacker is and why they are polarising
On this week’s episode, I am joined by Instagram influencer Jorden Tually. Jorden details his adventures in Indonesia, his visits to all but 1 island of Hawaii, his road trips accross America, his times working at a Canadian summer camp and of course, his back garden of Australia. Jorden is known for his creative ways on how to travel on a budget and shares some of his secrets with us. He can be found on Facebook, Instagram and youtube all “Jorden Tually”.
On this week’s episode, hear about the convicted fraudster who was running a backpacking hostel from a house in Christchurch, New Zealand and why you should be careful about where you stay on your travels. Brexit makes a brief return to the podcast with some actual news, sort of. And finally, hear about a Backpacker from the Netherlands whose journey to Australia took an unexpected turn, almost literally
On this week’s episode, I talk about the latest news in the travel and backpacking world. First up is an unfortunate tale about an English backpacker who was denied her second year working holiday visa for Australia, because her employer did not pay her enough. Hear about how you can avoid being in the same position. I cover an update on Brexit and what implications it may have on travel to and from the UK. Also, the incredible story of a young Australian who fought a crocodile, all in the name of love.