Phil Taffley returns to the show to talk about a recent trip to the unheralded Latvia and Lithuania
The Kid is Back!!! This week I discuss
- A recent video demonstrating some poor customer service on a Vietnamese tourist bus
- Thailand’s revolt against Begpackers
- Why people immediately stand up once plane has landed and the unfasten seatbelt light has come on, when they are in a window seat in row 30
I recall my 1st trip back to London since my night at London Bridge during the unfortunate terrorist attacks. The weekend was very much travel and podcast related. I also cover some of the latest news coming out of the travel and backpacking world.
I take a look at how past experiences abroad have given me a greater understanding of the fallout from the Manchester tragedy and the upcoming UK general election.
On this weeks episode I discuss
- the top 10 most liveble cities in the world according to a recent study
- why you should travel by following your passion
- how more backpackers are visiting Tasmania
I talk about the biggest stories of the week coming out of the travel and backpacking world. Hear about:
- The end of the 457 visa in Australia. Why the government are tightening up sponsorship and how it will affect future applicants
- Bangkok banning the sale of “street food”. Is this travelling favourite really going to end?
- The rise of the “Beg”packer. Find out what a begpacker is and why they are polarising
On this week’s episode, I am joined by Instagram influencer Jorden Tually. Jorden details his adventures in Indonesia, his visits to all but 1 island of Hawaii, his road trips accross America, his times working at a Canadian summer camp and of course, his back garden of Australia. Jorden is known for his creative ways on how to travel on a budget and shares some of his secrets with us. He can be found on Facebook, Instagram and youtube all “Jorden Tually”.